Hello Oreos!✨ i’M sooo sorry for not posting regularly and on schedule😣🥺 I’ve been SUPER busy, I got to meet with my best friend this week!
and I’ve been working on a REALLY EXCITING PROJECT and you’re going to love it! You’ll see what it is on the 29th of October. Anywayz, back to the post:
Yep. its here. the monthly dose of awards and tags I’ve
been stealing. nominated for.
I stole some of these, and some I’ve ACTUALLY been nominated for. *ehehehe*
let’s get into it!
Got this feeling tag
I saw this tag on Lizzie’s blog and she left an open invitation for anyone who listens to music on a daily basis- that’s totally me😍🎶🎧🤩😀
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Include the tag logo
- Shuffle your favorite playlist or album and write down the first four songs and how they make you feel.
- Tag 4-8 people
Sorry, but I can’t find the logo.😶
Hey Angel. One direction
This song makes me cry. It’s a really beautiful song and I just love listening to it😍
Tell me, do you ever try
To come to the other side?
Tell me, do you ever cry
When we waste away our lives?
Don’t forget where you belong. One direction
This song is another one with a AMAZING message. I listen to this song a lot and this is my fav part:
Don’t forget where you belong- home
If you ever feel alone- don’t
You were never on your own
And the proof is in this song..
Little things. One direction
My sistah and I love this song!!! the live version of this song is AMAZING 😍 this song makes me SMILEEE😊😍🎉
Happier, Marshmellow ft. Bastille
This song made me cry, the music video actually. it’s like a short film- A DOG ONE. I love dogs so much and the music video is SO sad.
You if you’re a directioner ✨🎶😆😊 and if you love dogs.
THAT WAS FUN 😀
BUT LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE
The feelings tag!
image from Krisha’s cozy corner:
Rules To The Feelings Tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
This is a new tag by Jheel @ Krisha’s cozy corner and it looks really cool! Thanks for tagging me Jheel!
A Book That Made Me Cry All Day!
I. don’t. cry. over. books. But, Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix made me really sad. Not the whole book, but the part where .. Sirius died. It made me SO sad. and also a couple chapters of Keeper of the Lost Cities.
don’t read that last part if you haven’t read Harry Potter.
A Book That Made Me Totally Freak Out.
I have to say “The pearl earring” from The Haunted museum series. It may not be scary for you, but it was my first time reading an ACTUAL horror story- besides the ones I wrote. lol. I was literally had my eyes closed when I read it and I got the chillz. but I’m loving the haunted museum series.
A Book That Was Not That Great…..
hmm I’ve read this book called “Geronimo Stiltonoot– Cavemice” its actually a series, but I forgot which part I read. I was just like 15 pages in and I was bored. oh wait I think it was this book:
A Book That Is Above All The Books Ever Written!
this is easy- HARRY POTTER! I love everything about this series. Harry Potter is my favorite series ever.
A Book That Left Me In Fits Of Laughter.
I’m going to pick a series for this one- The dork dairies!! This is such a great series!! The drawings are also really awesome and the series is very funny. I’ve read all the books in this series and I love it!! another series that left me in fits of laughter was Tom gates and this book called “Sisters” I read those online!
anyone who’s read at least two of the book series from above!
The same ones that I was given 😉
and other great books I’ve read that you should check out:
- Daddy long-legs
- A mid-summer’s night dream
- The last leaf
- The phantom music box
- diary of a wimpy kid- the series
- The Adventure series (Enid Blyton)
- The apple tree
- Dr. Dolittle
- Wind in the willows
- The Jungle book
- The baby-sitters club
- Little Women
- The Thea-Stilton series
- and lots more…
GIVE ME IDEAS FOR BOOKISH POSTS IN THE COMMENTS.
NOW, we have the
My Favorite things tag!
Thank you so much Esther for tagging me!
- Thank and link back to the person’s blog who tagged you
- Thank and link back to the person’s blog who started this tag – apparently Beth at Beth in Boots created this tag. Thanks so much, Beth! I can’t wait to do this. 😊
- Write about eight of your favorite things in your post
- Add at least two pictures or GIFs in your post that are related to your favorite things
- Tag at least eight people (if you don’t know eight blogs to tag then just tag as many as you can)
- Put the eight rules in your blog post
- Include the picture above for the beginning of your post
- Have fun!!
can someone tell me WHOT the picture above is?!! I don’t see it.
- DOGS. I LOVE DOGS.
I love HUSKIES so much. and Labs too. AHH cuteness overload!!!!! LOOK AT DAT DOGGIE TRYNA EAT DA TRAMPOLINEEEEEE ❤
I mean. DUH. I binge-watched season four of Alexa and Katie THE DAY it released IN 2 HOURS IN ONE DAY. I was like. “Just one more episode” and then I’m like “ooh what happens next? one more episode won’t hurt” But then, I ended up feeling really guilty for having ZERO self-control and well.. that is like THE LAST SEASON. ahhh It was such a great show.
3. FOOD & DESSERTS🍕🌮🍩🍫🍪
I love desserts SO much. I don’t like nuts and fruits in them. And FOOD. I’m a HUGE foodie and I love food.
4. Listening to Music
I LOVE MUSIC SO MUCH I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT. I listen to One direction. ( You know that) and Louis Tomlinson. And Billie Eilish, Marshmellow, and some others that I can’t think of right now. I also listen to Hedwig’s Theme, it is AMAZING.
Memes are the best medicine. I love memes- and CRACKVIDS. CRACKVIDS are SO funny. 😂😂 And I just really like memes in general. animal memes are the best ones.
But not if it’s like 4 hours. I like shopping for books and just shopping in general. yasssss 😍
This is self-explanatory.
8. Being Lazy
I know I’m not the only one who smells books. I cannot live without books.
I don’t wear glasses.
being in a land with a different culture, language than of mine and all that is SO EXCITING!! I’ve been outside of my country twice or thrice and you can read all about my exciting excursions here!
I have a hundred other favorite things.
That was lots of fun!
you if you smell books.
I hope I don’t run out of media storage.
The Vincent Ehindero Award
Renee left an open invitation for this one, and this sounded like fun!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5 -10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 -30 other bloggers or more and notify them
1.What is the last book that is read?
Keeper of the lost cities.
2.Soup or salad?
SOUP!🥣 (that’s cereal, but pretend its soup.)
3.Disneyland/ Universal studios?
I’ve not been to either, but Disneyland!😜
4.What is your dream vacation like?
A world tour with my friends!
5. Spicy food or not?
It depends, really.
YOU if you have never been to disneyland. with the same questions.
Beautiful Blogger award
This is another award from Renee’s post.
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about you.
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nomination
Random facts about me
- I hate lizards
- I love carrots almost as much as oreos
- I’m pretty bad at art
- I am scared of drowning and heights, I almost drowned when I was 8 or 9.
- I have a Youtube Channel
- I had a dog stuffie called “Icy”
- My hybrid hogwarts house is either Griffinclaw or Ravenpuff.
How many more of these do I have to think of?🥱😂 I tag you if you own a sketchbook?
I did it.
Thank YOU✨ for reading! I hope you enjoyed🤗 Feel free to do these tags if you want to! Don’t forget to drop a link to your post, or pingback😉
I hope to see you next time!!!
And don’t forget to SMILE and eat an oreo everyday.