Hello and welcome back to We Dare You To Blog!🥳 Today’s the day we finally announce the last Dare!
Uh, I mean already. If I’m being honest, this was kind of a long competition..🙃
But that doesn’t mean I didn’t LOVE hosting this competition with my best fren Maggie!💛😆
Results of the seventh dare: The dare was to write a post where every sentence and word is backwards.This was an extra credit dare, which means you could get a total of 6 points. 😉
We’ve set up a points tracker on Google Docs, you can click on the link below to view it:
Click here to view your score so far!🤩
Let me know if I missed anyone!
Ready for the eighth dare?😌🥳
it is to……
Write a post where the title and post have nothing to do with each other
- Write a post on your blog where the title and your post are about completely different topics! 😂
- From right NOW (May 27th) through May 31st 8:00 AM EST (four days), you’ll have time to write your post for it to qualify
- So for an example post, you could title it something like ‘5 Awesome Tips to Succeed in School’ … but then the post goes ‘hey guys! so today I’m gonna show you some pictures of my dog! I hope you enjoy!’ then proceed to share pics of and chat about your dog without sharing any tips about how to succeed in school 😛
- Your title can be whatever you want and the post can be about any topic you like, as long as they have nothing in common!
- You have the chance to earn a maximum of 4 points for this dare!
- you’ll get 2 points if you guys do this dare but tell someone on your blog or in the comments that it’s for a dare. you’ll get 4 points if you write the dare post and DON’T tell anyone in the comments or a post that it’s for a dare!
- Maggie and I will like your post to let you know it’s qualified.
- If you don’t get those super important likes, proofread your post to check for any mistakes!
And stay tuned for the ultimate tie breaker round coming very SOON!