Once upon a time, Maggie got hit on the head by the blogging idea fairy..✨
The idea was…
What if there was a blog competition where everyone competed against each other for the title of Most Daring Blogger?😯
And BOOM! Here we are, bringing the idea to life!
we present you – an all new blog competition!😜
Hii Oreos! Hope you’re having a great day!😉
DO I HAVE SOMETHING EXCITING TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!
Maggie and I have been working on this for the past few weeks, and we present to you – an all new blog competition:
WE DARE YOU TO BLOG!
(the doodle is by Maggie!)
WDYTB is a blog competition where bloggers compete against each other for the title of the Most Daring Blogger!
Be sure to read Maggie’s blog!! She has entertaining content, lifestyle posts, photography, stuffies and so much more!! Maggie is an amazing friend as well and I’m so glad she asked me to co-host this competition!!!
here is everything you need to know!
What it is:
- What it is: A blogging competition where contestants write dare posts on their blogs!
- How it Works: Two blogging dares will be announced each week in May
- How to Compete: Write posts on your blog that meet the fun, daring criteria presented in this event!
- Goal: Have fun with your blog all month long!
- Objective: Earn the most points + gain the title of Most Daring Blogger!
Maggie and I will be posting new dares every MONDAY AND THURDAY all the way till the 27th of May!
- Bloggers ages of 10 through 20 can participate
- If you have a private blog, Evin and I will need access to viewing it for this event
- Bloggers with private blogs that we can’t view will be unable to enter
- Respect other bloggers/your fellow contestants
- Follow the rules 😉
- Have fun!
⚡ How to earn points:⚡
- Write a post for the dare! (2 points)
- Write a dare post and don’t mention it’s a dare (+2 points)
- Extra credit for two special dares! (+2 points for each)
- For the six normal dares, you can earn a max of 4 points per dare.
- For the two special dares, you can earn a max of 6 points per special dare.
- The maximum amount of points any participant can achieve is 44 points.
Q: How long will I have to write a post for a dare?
A: For Monday dares, you will have 3 days to submit (from the time a dare has been announced!). For Thursday dares, you have 4 days to write a post for it.
Q: How do I write posts for these dares?
A: Follow the guidelines in the dare announcement posts. For example, if the dare is to write a post with completely lowercase letters, make sure you stick to that so you get credit for participating.
Q: What does my post need to be about?
A: Anything you want! As long as it meets the dare criteria, it will qualify (i.e. if the dare is to only share pictures in your post, you could share pictures of a recipe you made, a photoshoot you did with your dog, your backyard, your desk – get creative!)
Q: How can I get extra credit?
A: You can get 2 extra points for each post by not mentioning anywhere in the post that it’s part of a dare! If you want to let readers know it’s for a dare, that’s fine, but that will make it where you get 2 points for that post instead of 4.
First place 🥇 gets the title of Most Daring Blogger, a winner’s badge, a guest post on maggie’s doodles, and a spotlight on A Curly Sue’s Ramblings!
Second place 🥈 gets a winner’s badge, a custom doodle, and a custom design/digital portrait!
(yo girl is now learning to do digital illustrations!)
Third place 🥉 gets a winner’s badge and a blog shoutout from Evin AND Maggie!
All participants 🏅 get a certificate of participation and an honorable mention in the competition finale!
There are 3 age groups!
GROUP 1 – 10-13
GROUP 2 – 14-16
GROUP 3 – 17 – 20
There will be 3 winners –
one from each age group!
NOW, here’s where you can sign up!! Sign up’s will be closed on the 4th of May, so go sign up quickly!!!
(Click on the image)
YOU GUYS. I am SO excited for this!!! Please RE-BLOG so more people know!!!
(I’m also glad I could explain this well, but Maggie wrote most of the..things.)
well, what are you waiting for? Did you sign up yet?😜
Thank you SO much for reading!!
be sure to check these out as well!
Have a great day!