Hey Oreos…!! Welcome back to A Curly Sue’s Ramblings! I’m Evin – Nice to meet you😊 Today, I will be doing BOOKISH TAGS! so, without further ado, let’s get started! Thanks to everyone who tagged me! xx
1.The Currently reading book tag
In my last award post, Millay suggested that I do book tags and I took a look at her blog. It had lots of book tags with open invitations so I thought I’d do some of these!
- How many books do you read at once?
- I actually read multiple books at once, and I usually read 2 or 3 books. Rn I’m RE-READING “extra special treats- Tom Gates” and KOTLC book 1.
- How do decide when to switch between multiple reads?
- Umm Idk, it kinda depends…
- Do you ever switch between bookmarks partway through the book?
- No I doNt.
- What time of day do you usually read?
- I don’t think I have a specific time for reading, but I do my reading mostly before bedtime or whenever I feel like it.
- What position do you usually read in?
- Either by lying on the bed or by sitting. normally.
2.Never have I ever book tag
This tag is from Millay’s musings and I’m participating in the open nomination!
- Link back to original creator
- Link back to the person who tagged you or the blog where you first saw this tag
- Answer all prompts
- Tag at least 5 people
- Don’t lie
- Have fun!
- Never Have I Ever…read a later book in a series before reading the first book
- I have. SO MANY TIMES. I read like 5 chapters of the Deathly Hallows when I was really little. and I read the 9th book of Dork diaries thinking it was the first one. and.. I read the 3rd book of the Baby sitter’s club because it was only one from the series in my school’s library.
- Never Have I Ever…burned a book
- Never Have I Ever…read a book I knew I would hate
- I have never.
- Never Have I Ever…read the ending of a book before reading the beginning
- Idk why, but I always read the last line of a book I just got. I try to stay away from spoilers, but I still do it. I also flip to the last page to see how many pages the book has.
- Never Have I Ever…skim read nearly half a book
- Yep, I have.
3.Beauty and the Beast Book Tag
I love the Beauty and the Beast so much!!! It’s my second favorite Disney movie!! I was nominated by Millay for this one, Thanks so much!!
- Link back to the original creator and the blog you first saw this post
- Answer all the prompts
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers
- Have fun!
Gaston – A book that everyone loves but you don’t
We were liars by E. Lockhart – it’s super overhyped and I don’t really get why. The plot twist was fine, but the whole story was just too boring.
Lefou – A loyal sidekick that you can’t help fall in love with more than their counterpart
I’ve read the Lion King. I LOVE Timon and Pumba!!! They were Simba’s sidekicks. right? They’re my favorite characters from the book :))
Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, Chip, and Cogsworth – A book that helped you through a difficult time or taught you something valuable
Chicken soup for the teenage soul – This book had SO many inspiring stories, valuable lessons and so much more. I absolutely love the Chicken soup for the soul series.
Something There – A book or series you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end
Diary of a wimpy kid – I didn’t like this book when I first read it, so I put it down. then, when I signed up for a readathon later, this book was on the list. But this time, I actually liked it!! Now I’ve read almost all the books in this series.
4. The Bookish Snob Tag
OOh I saw this tag On Riddhi’s Blog and it looked like a lotta fun! and she left an open invitation so I decided to steal it.
ADAPTATION SNOB: Do you always read the book before watching the film/ TV show?
No, not always. It kinda depends actually.. I prefer reading the books first, but most of the times I end up watching the movie first, without even knowing a book version of it exists :*(
FORMAT SNOB: You can only choose 1 format in which to read books for the rest of your life. Which one do you choose: physical books, eBooks, or audio books?
Well, I mostly only read eBooks. I don’t really own more than 50 books, and I seem to finish eBooks faster than psychical books. But I definitely wouldn’t choose those over psychical books, so I’ll go with that
GENRE SNOB: You have to ditch one genre – never to be read again for the rest of your life. Which one do you ditch?
Non fiction, without a doubt. Or self-help.
UBER GENRE SNOB: You can only choose to read from one genre for the rest of your life. Which genre do you choose?
young adult? that holds a lot of different kinds of books, and if not that, fiction.
5. My Life in books tag
This is another tag from Riddhi’s blog. don’t forget to check out her blog!!
Find a book for all your initials
- E – Everblaze : Keeper of the lost cities
- V – These Violent delights
- I – inheritance games
- N – Neverseen : Keeper of the lost cities
Count your age along with your bookshelf. What book is it?
I was gifted this book a LONG while ago, and I haven’t read it yet… I really should..
Pick a book set in your city/country.
Finding Granny’s Glasses.
This is one of my favorite stories ever!! I love this book a LOT.
Mani’s Granny is seventy and can barely see through her old, scratched glasses. With only a hundred and fifty rupees in their pockets and a thirst for adventure, Mani and Granny set off to buy a new pair. On the way, they get drenched in the rain, run into mules and encounter a terrible landslide.
Pick a book that has your favourite color on it
BLUE! Cat in the hat.
Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Ummm IDK if this will count but, there’s this part in KOTLC book 1 where Sophie and Dex are in Paris. and I really want to go to Paris. and I think the book cover is from that part too.
Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to do any of these tags (with the same prompts or questions) don’t forget to pingback to this post if you’re doing these awards! I’ll see you next time!!